"Moving from patient to person" - FREE COURSEIMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH CHRONIC DISEASES E.G. ASTHMA, DIABETES, ARTHRITIS, MS
Living with a long-term health condition?
Would you like to know more about self management?
The Chronic Disease Self Management Course includes:
- How to better manage your illness and symptoms
- The importance of diet, nutrition and exercise
- Improving communications with family, friends and health professionals
- Dealing with pain and fatigue
- Learning to get more out of life when living with a long-term health condition
- Planning for the future
Courses are open to all of our Patients.
Find out more details and apply for next course.
Please contact Torbay Care Trust on 01803 210500 to book a place on the course or to find out more about the Expert Patients Programme